Sunday, June 21, 2009

She was a fiery flashing comet-like creature with blazing comet-like eyes and nothing short of unexpected. She could make you lose your train of thought and forget about the world, and you'll end up looking like an idiot. She could very well make your heart skip beats, like a really horrible drummer. It's like being in a weird, wild, mysterious game where you can't ever win. She left me hanging in my mind, left me thinking thoughts such as "what the fuck" and "do I dare?"

Time to turn back and descend the stair.


What's up, man? Are you merely stricken blind and flabbergasted, or has your universe of concentric circles crashed down? And what do you do with a girl that trippy?

You trip, dumbass.
You trip.

I expected a lot, and got too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment